
Now on for another adventure to Guilford, Connecticut for Jake and Marie's wedding and then a couple of 'vacation' days in Baaah-ston. In preparation for the wedding, Kyle made a very important purchase...BOOTS! Thats right, my Midwestern sweetie, can now be considered an official a Texan! He does look mighty fine, if I do say so myself. Im sure their will be pics to come.
I am excited to be with Kyle when he is not looking up from a pharmacy book and I know he is even more excited to be done with the 5 finals he had this week. After Thursday, he will be completely done with school till January, as he is taking the fall semester off. House Husband here we come! The 'to do' list has already been in the works...
On a final note, Becca and John came to visit a couple of weekends ago and we had sooooo much fun!! Becca and I have seen each other once a month this whole year! That is 8 months in a row - hopefully we will keep the streak going. Its sad that the only pictures I took was of the dogs (John brought his lab, Ellie.) Abbey absolutely loves Aunt Becca and showed her affection by laying on her whenever possible. We did do alot, but I have gotten into a bad habit of not taking pictures, which is not good when you write a blog. I've come to realize that people mostly (including me) look at the pictures and dont always read the words.

As you can probably tell, this blog post was written in a major rush as I scurry around to get ready to go out of town. So I apologize the randomness...
No comments:
Post a Comment