Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bad Blogger

Yes, that's me. Our camera battery charger has gone missing and so I haven't been able to download any pics since our trip to Boston. With no pictures, its hard to be enthusiastic about blogging, but I will post pictures and stories from our super-fun trip soon.

Quick update: Kyle is in New Orleans this week, with my mom and the non-profit organization, Twenty-Six Twelve. They are working with the St. Bernard's Project to re-build 2 homes for victims of Katrina. He returns on Saturday night and I am anxious for him to be home!! A week apart makes me wonder how we ever dated long-distance for 2 years!! Be praying for him and the other 15 volunteers as they sweat it out doing manual labor and serving others.

Doodle update: Abbey finished her training and is now a certified Therapy Pet Pal!! We've been going to a nursing home close by and have already made some sweet dear friends. Darlyn, Giles, and Louise are just a few residents that Kyle and I (and Abbey) have really bonded with. We love sharing or sweet-natured, soft and cuddly, red dog with others and brightening their day.

No comments: