Sunday, November 1, 2009

Baby Shower

Yesterday I had the honor of hosting a baby shower for my sister-in-law, Sarah and our soon-to-arrive nephew, Ford.
My mom and I had so much fun preparing for the shower. Kyle described the past week as "food heaven" as I was trying out all the recipes for the shower and he was my taste-tester.


For decorations, I got coordinating blue and green fabrics and made a banner for the mantle, wreath, and covered letters for Ford's name.

Sarah was glowing and received so many cute things for Ford. My mom brought the baby cradle that my Grandpa made for Matt when he was born 32 years ago. Every grandchild has slept in that cradle so it so very special to our family. It was a great place for all the presents.
Grandma had lots of fun with the chocolate fountain! Here were my presents to Ford.


It was a wonderful time to celebrate family, babies and life! Now we just need Ford to get here!!

No comments: