
I absolutely love these flowers, so full and feminine. Probably because they look like lace and come in all shades of girlyness - different hues of pinks - ballerina, soft baby blanket, bubblegum, lipstick, - different whites - crisp and clean, almondy ivory, creamy vanilla - deep fuschia and vibrant summary pinks and corals that pop! Peonies have been in season much later this year. Just last week I saw a bunch of the 'perfect shade of pink' peonies at Whole Foods and a tear literally rolled down my cheek. I wanted peonies in the arrangements at our wedding so bad but we weren't sure they would be in season. I was magnificently delighted when peonies were front and center in my bouquet and the rest of the arrangements. I love peonies ({pee-OH-nees} as we Southern girls say.) 




1 comment:
Anna- I LOVE Peonies! and I too had them in my wedding flowers. We were scared that they would not be in season so I was delighted when the florist showed up with them that morning!
Post a Comment