I RAN A MARATHON!
WHAT?
YEP!!
This girl and I ran the last 2 miles together. For 20 minutes of our lives, we were best friends.

Thanks Dad for your support. My dad was one of the reasons I even made it to the finish line. He was there cheering me on almost every 3 miles! His marathon is next!!

Thanks Kim and Carol for coming all the way to OK to see us finish! The pink pom-poms really got me pumped up!!

Kyle is the whole reason I started running long distance. He is my inspiration and was my encouragement throughout the whole training process. He believed in me from the start, even when I didn't believe in myself. He also held my hand while I endured the worst moment of my life - the ice bath...you dont even want to know.
I am a very blessed wife! I am also a very proud wife since this was his 4TH MARATHON! He makes it look easy.
1 comment:
I was there in spirit, sweetie! - and never forget that important .2! So proud of you! Mom
Post a Comment