Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Campers

We went camping this weekend to one of our favorite dog friendly parks, Pace Bend, as sort of a pre-anniversary celebration. The weather was perfect and we had a great time soaking up the sun, swimming, throwing the football and grilling out. But my favorite part was the Smores!!
Some things I learned from our camping trip:
  • Dont have a manicure before you go camping - some how my nail polish was a magnet for dirt and other very gookey material.

  • I would benge myself on smores if mashmellows, chocolate and graham crackers were staple items in my panty.

  • Earplugs are a must-have during camping. I always tease Kyle about his earplug obsession, but this time I was very thankful for this little quirk of his.

  • Thermal sleeping bags are best used during the winter.

  • I adore my husband and love being with him whether we are in a fancy hotel or a tent shared with our dog :)





1 comment:

Kelley said...

you guys are cute, and I love that you go camping together!