I have a new title at work. I am no longer Anna Mulloy, MA, CCC/SLP - I am now, Anna Mulloy, Salsa Queen 2009! I was crowned last Friday (definitely figuratively) after competing in the 3rd annual salsa competition with two different homemade salsas. I don't take any competition lightly so I played to win! My roasted tomatillo salsa ended up being the favorite. I was so very honored to receive a $25.00 gift card to WalMart as my hard earned prize. So many possibilities...what will I buy? Perhaps a potted plant or two? A new book for the pool? Maybe the most expensive bottle of wine they have? Man, its good to be queen...
Monday, May 11, 2009
Salsa Queen 2009
I have a new title at work. I am no longer Anna Mulloy, MA, CCC/SLP - I am now, Anna Mulloy, Salsa Queen 2009! I was crowned last Friday (definitely figuratively) after competing in the 3rd annual salsa competition with two different homemade salsas. I don't take any competition lightly so I played to win! My roasted tomatillo salsa ended up being the favorite. I was so very honored to receive a $25.00 gift card to WalMart as my hard earned prize. So many possibilities...what will I buy? Perhaps a potted plant or two? A new book for the pool? Maybe the most expensive bottle of wine they have? Man, its good to be queen...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's awesome.
Post a Comment