We stayed at an amazing, all inclusive resort the Rui Palace Riviera Maya. I had never been to an all-inclusive before and was surprized at how much I loved it! I mean, laying on the beach with a margarita - it really cant get any better. It was so great to see Lindsey's old roomates from college who we hadnt seen in a while, too.
For her bachelorette party, we went to downtown Playa to Big Al's Beer Bucket. Big Al is a radio personality on the Kidd Kraddick morning show - which is a part of my soul (maybe that was a bold statement.) I have listened to this radio show every morning since I was 11, so needless to say, going to Big Al's bar was a momentous occasion for me. We met everyone on the show except for Kidd. Kelly even talked to me about her love life. It was great!
For the wedding, we were barefoot on the beach! Lindsey looked gorgeous and so happy. After the ceremony we got a private firedancing show with a live band right on the beach. Being a spectator of the show was a little too hard, so we all decided to jump up and dance for the crowd! The reception was at a Brazillian style restaurant so the men loved all the meat. The rest of the trip we relaxed and enjoyed the food and drinks!
No comments:
Post a Comment