We went to Fort Worth for a long weekend. It had been quite a while since we had gone home. As always, we ate and laughed!! Abbey had fun playing with her cousins, Cosmo and Gizmo. I got to visit Becca in Dallas and catch up on life (picture coming soon). We went to Cuba Libre for dinner, she swaped Austraila stories with some random guys, and I got to see her very cute, new apartment. I went to lunch with Kelly, who is my first friend to get pregnant. She showed me her sonogram picture and shared her woes of no drinking and no caffiene. I cant believe she is having a baby, but know that she will make an amazing mommy!!
On our birthdays, we get to request anything we want for my mom to cook. In years past, the menus have been quite ecclectic - I think one year I requested, chips and guacamole, fried okra, chicken strips and strawberry shortcake. This year, Scott's menu flowed a little better. I am really proud of Scott as he has just landed a pretty amazing job with Blockbuster Online Corporate office. He is doing web design and is part of the "creative team". Scott? Creative?...no!
We also celebrated Father's Day. My dad is the epidemy of unconditional love. He knows everything about everything!! I think it is endearing that he gets 'obsessions' from time to time (currently, hockey) but really I like to give him a hard time about it. He is funny, kind and wonderful! I love you dad!!
On our birthdays, we get to request anything we want for my mom to cook. In years past, the menus have been quite ecclectic - I think one year I requested, chips and guacamole, fried okra, chicken strips and strawberry shortcake. This year, Scott's menu flowed a little better. I am really proud of Scott as he has just landed a pretty amazing job with Blockbuster Online Corporate office. He is doing web design and is part of the "creative team". Scott? Creative?...no!
We also celebrated Father's Day. My dad is the epidemy of unconditional love. He knows everything about everything!! I think it is endearing that he gets 'obsessions' from time to time (currently, hockey) but really I like to give him a hard time about it. He is funny, kind and wonderful! I love you dad!!
My favorite picture of us from the wedding - my dad is doing the typical - making me laugh!
He's always been my biggest fan.
No comments:
Post a Comment