Saturday, May 10, 2008

To munch or not to munch?

Its official! My brother, Matt and his wife Sarah are moving to Austin!! Kyle and I are soooo happy to have them here close by. They came to stay with us this weekend to check out houses but had no idea that they were in store for the life-changing experience that is TOMUNCHI frozen yogurt.

There is a small shopping center within walking distance of our house that has all the basics - tanning, nails, coffee, sandwiches....there was one open space and when Kyle and I played the game "if you could could choose any store in the world to be in that shopping center what would you choose?"...my definite choice was frozen yogurt! I was thinking TCBY (what beats fat free white chocolate?) would be the obvious, so I was a little leery when we saw "Tomunchi Frozen Yogurt - opening soon." But I couldn't be too dissappointed because it was still the one thing I wanted, and it was perfect timing for summer!!

Surprisingly, Tomunchi is my dream come true!! What is so great about Tomunchi is that it is self-serve. They have about 10 flavors to choose from and tons of toppings, including fresh fruit that isn't in that weird syrupy stuff - I hate that kind. You fill up your cup with as much or as little as you want and then they weigh it to see how much you owe. Genius! We have taken it as our personal duty to keep this place in business.

We are looking forward to many more Tomunchi Runs with Matt and Sarah.

No comments: