Sunday, April 12, 2009

He Is Risen!

Happy Easter! Our pastor at the Austin Stone gave an amazing sermon tonight, and as always the music was unbelievable. I always love Matt's examples and illustrations, but tonight as he basically preached the gospel I wasnt expecting to hear anything new. But he really gave some incredible analogies and examples that I had never heard. Listening to his sermon gave me an awakened appreciation and sense of wonderment to the vast love of Christ. Try to listen to it on the PODCAST if you get a chance(it will be the one at the top, dated 4/12)

This video was played at the end and had me in tears. All these people belong to the Stone and our friend Cole is in the last scene. It is a beautiful picture of God's redeeming and encompasing love for each and every one of us.

Cardboard Stories from The Austin Stone on Vimeo.

No comments: