Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hello Accord, Goodbye "Shark Bite"

Yesterday, we finally bought a new car!! We had been sharing for the past year and since I started my home health job and he started at the hospital, sharing one car got a little complicated. But, because we both had part time jobs we were finally able to afford another car. I was really impressed with Kyle bargaining with the car salesman, and I think we got a really good deal. We ended up with a Honda Accord in white. For some reason, when I was little, I hated white cars (I don't even know why?) I guess I've had a change of heart because yesterday I was on a mission for a white one and we drove all over Austin to get what we wanted.

Of course, these pictures aren't my car (I haven't had time to drive it to a rocky beach) but you still get the point. So its good-bye to the "shark bite" and the red, manual-transmission of my youth and hello to the four-door, fuel efficient, sedan of my future!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have tried to post 3 times now... and am clearly not as computer literate as my husband.

LOVE the new Accord. And so excited that you have a brand new car. I want a ride next time I see you, and to soak up some of the new car smell.