Kyle and I made an amazing discovery this weekend...something that we thought was long extinct...THE DOLLAR MOVIES!!!! Yes, we found a dollar movie theater about 5 minutes away from our house! Well, it's really $1.50, but I'm not going to complain. They are all movies that have been out in theaters for months, but that's okay for us since we were on a serious movie hiatus and haven't seen hardly any lately. We saw Baby Mama (which was not as bad as the reviews) and are planning on going back, who knows, maybe 3 times this week (that would only be $9, which is the price of 1 regular movie ticket!). I think we are officially CHEAP because there is a Dollar Store right next door to the Dollar Movies, so we bought some $1 snacks and shoved them into my purse - ha!! Who knew you could make the dollar movies even cheaper by buying your snacks at the dollar store...
1 comment:
grayson would be so proud anna!
Post a Comment