Our entire night wasnt wasted, because before the dollar movies we went to a Round Rock Express baseball game.
The Round Rock Express is the farm team for the Astros and is just about 15 minutes from our house. The seats are super cheap and they play almost every night, so there is always a game going on. Kyle won a drawing at the pharmacy for suite tickets - when I heard we were going to be in a suite, I let my imagination get the best of me thinking the suite would be glamourous or at least have free snacks....not quite, but the view was awesome and if it got too hot you could step into the air conditioning to cool off. It really was so fun, there's nothing quite like a baseball game in the summertime.
3 comments:
hmmm - I am thinking that next week won't be very glamorous either
Yeah!! Chris, You are reading my blog!! I thought only my parents looked at this thing - do you have one? I think it would be great to keep up with little Grayson
Now this is just sad...I found out that "chris buster" is really my mom accidently signed on to his name... and so it is true that our parents are the only ones that read this blog...
Post a Comment